Yello!

Hello again, blogger world.


Here it is, former blogger who once deactivated her account just because it contains too much expressive writings of hers and most of them refer to grumpiness, and of course what makes high school high school: heartbreaks. Lol.

Well, hello the old me! If only I got the opportunity to see you in person, nothing can I say but gratitude. You have been so brave facing life, you have been so pure when it comes to silently whispering to Him in the ground and at the night, you have been so tough facing those who talk loud instead of listening first, and, you have been so me. :)


As time passed by, or if I could say it has been 6 years since the last time I wrote, I still need something to heal myself. Heal, from the fast-paced world. Heal, to remain touching the ground when encounter a pinnacle in any kind of matters. Heal, to still feel myself cause regardless it is a blissful or a lesson, I have to feel myself.

Hence I would never get lost.
Lost,
in my own thoughts, my own self.




Aaanyway, as it tick-tocking to the end of December, let's seize the days and have a warm NYE!

Comments