PM to AM.

This girl, who is obviously me, who is now 22 and just graduated as a bachelor of applied science in tourism last September, had cluelessly bumped with a man at my previous company I was working for the first 3 months since my thesis defense.

He was there, 2 weeks after my first day and I have never imagined he would be the man I pinned the chat on my WhatsApp, the man i saved the fingerprint to unlock my phone, and the man I brought to my home meeting my Mama and Papa—today was the first day i saw them had interaction not less than asking permission to go out but waaay more than the usual encounters.



I tell you, dear Agam

I have no clue of what currrazy days we‘ll go through, what kind of people we’ll encounter, and what thoughts we‘ll fight. 

but

The night-talks, 
the overnight calls,
the words fell that even a dim light could hear,
the eyes that told what words couldn’t,
all compiled into the drive in between PM to AM, had always find ways to be the witness of every checkpoint that I can’t even describe how priceless they are. They would be the brightest in our constellation. 


I have never asked you to give your time (or I did but i didn’t admit), but you show me that I Am the part of the days you pass through.
I have never asked you to count on matters, but you gave me opportunities to express my perception towards certain matters that we have to discuss and deal with.
I have never asked you to be this or to be that, but you are the figure that I cant even comprehend the amount of love I have for you or the amount of gratitude that rise as well as as you are a blessing for making me recognize how is the love that rise for the eyes only and the love that rise for the heart. It’s so new, and so pure. Regardless the time that necessary to be involved.

If you or anybody ask me why did i fell for the man i bumped at my previous office, i would say i don’t know. I could say several functional reasons to answer the question, but those are not enough. Not even near.

Thank you,
for being the one I couldn’t describe as it was so intangible yet I am so grateful for that,
for being the typical that I need; leading to where this will be going,
and 
for making this for two; us.


I have no strength to promise what going to come, nor sugarcoat in any possible ways just to make things right. But I know, when I found and being found, I can convert what’s yours or mine into ours. Just like the PM changes to be an AM; when you work with the right people, everything will be well-planned, or well-passed through. But when you believe one to another, you’ll get both.


Good night, mon chéri. 

Comments